Resource Engineering Management
How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MEL in Resource Engineering Management is a unique degree, at the UBC Okanagan campus in Kelowna, that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant interdisciplinary technical skills required by top employers. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic and integrated research environment that brings together mechanical, civil and electrical engineering disciplines
- learn from world-renowned faculty – including program director Dr. Richard Klukas and Dr. Kasun Hewage
- collaborate with industry partners who were instrumental in the design of the program
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students
Keep Reading: What Will You Learn?