The MHLP in Clinical Education is pending approval from the BC Ministry of Advanced Education.
The MHLP in Clinical Education program is for health care providers who want to develop their expertise in analyzing practice trends and designing and delivering clinical education to address emerging trends.
As a graduate of this program, you will have the technical and leadership skills to create caring, collaborative clinical education environments. You will be prepared to develop educational and business strategies to ensure that clinicians within your health care organization meet practice and accreditation standards across diverse disciplines.
In just one year, this master’s degree will
- deepen your knowledge and skills so you can design, deliver and evaluate clinical education programs
- broaden your understanding of policy, leadership and business practices relevant to clinical education
- immerse you in a dynamic learning environment that includes seminars, laboratory and clinical simulations, workshops and other innovative teaching strategies
- give you real-world learning opportunities as you collaborate with faculty from the UBC School of Nursing and industry experts
- help you advance your career by balancing a technical specialization in clinical education with in-depth leadership courses on project management, business and communication