Become a clean energy engineering expert
The Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Clean Energy Engineering is designed for engineers and environmental science graduates who want to make their sustainable vision a reality and advance their careers in the in-demand field of clean energy.
Both government and private industry are fueling demand for clean energy experts with the creative and visionary skills to minimize environmental impacts, promote geopolitical stability and enable economic diversification. Graduates can expect to pursue clean energy careers locally, nationally and internationally.
In just one year, this master’s degree will:
- deepen your knowledge of sustainable energy systems, energy storage, energy distribution networks, energy efficiency and energy policy
- broaden your sector-relevant skills through a project-based curriculum that covers all stages of the industry value chain
- provide a dynamic learning environment that includes project work, seminars, conferences and other innovative teaching strategies
- offer opportunities for you to collaborate with world-renowned faculty and industry experts at UBC’s high-tech facilities and multidisciplinary research centres
- help you advance your career by balancing technical learning with in-depth leadership courses on project management, business and communication
Watch this video and learn more about this technical management program from our students and professors.