Become an advanced materials manufacturing engineering expert
The Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) in Advanced Materials Manufacturing is designed for engineers who want to advance their careers in the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing sectors.
Experts in advanced materials manufacturing are instrumental to the research, development, testing and optimization of new multi-material manufacturing solutions to lighten cars and planes and reduce their environmental footprint. This is a rapidly evolving field and the growing need across multiple industries for those technical experts make participants of the program highly sought after.
In just one year, this master’s degree will:
- broaden your sector-relevant skills through a project-based curriculum that covers all stages of the industry value chain
- deepen your technical skill base through advanced simulation tools and case studies
- provide a dynamic learning environment that includes both classroom learning and integrated hands-on training
- offer opportunities for you to collaborate with world-renowned faculty and industry experts at UBC’s high-tech facilities and multidisciplinary research centres
- help you advance your career by balancing technical learning with in-depth leadership courses on project management, business and communication
Watch this video and learn more about this technical management program from our students and professors.