The right master’s degree can transform your life. As a student in the Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) or Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) programs, you’ll spend 12 months upgrading your skills in your technical specialty while broadening your business knowledge, developing your leadership strengths and growing your professional network.
Over the course of this transformative year, you’ll also benefit in other ways too:
- Learning at one of the world’s top universities
- Living and studying in vibrant Vancouver
- Working on industry-led projects
- Developing your professional and interpersonal skills
- Expanding your professional network