Applications Now Being Accepted for 2021
Are you looking to take your career to new heights and become a change-maker within your industry? Apply now for the 12-month Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) or Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) professional graduate degree.
The MEL and MHLP are hybrid degrees that develop your management skills while expanding technical knowledge. An innovative combination of business courses through UBC Sauder’s Robert H. Lee Graduate School and graduate-level courses through the UBC Faculty of Applied Science ensure that you’ll graduate a more effective leader.
These professional graduate programs were created with people like you in mind. We are looking for smart systems thinkers with several years of professional experience who feel inspired to create positive change within their industry and lead teams and projects to deliver results. Find out if you’re eligible.
Over 12 transformative months at UBC, one of the world’s top-ranked universities, you will:
- Advance your technical or clinical skills through a project-based curriculum
- Acquire the interpersonal and business abilities you need to move with confidence into positions of increased responsibility
- Attain a professional network of exceptional faculty and industry experts, and collaborate with highly motivated peers
The online application portal will be open and accepting submissions for all January 2021 applications as of January 1st 2020.
- 1st round – International & Domestic: April 1, 2020 (Decision by May 1, 2020)
- 2nd round – International & Domestic: July 1, 2020 (Decision by August 1, 2020)
- Late Applications – Canadian / US Citizens and Permanent Residents ONLY: September 1, 2020 (Decision by October 12, 2020)
To ensure your application is completed by the deadline and to allow plenty of time for processing study permits and organizing your relocation to Vancouver, we encourage all applicants to apply early.