Applications now being accepted for 2020
Ready to take your career in new directions and make a difference in your industry? Apply now for the 12-month Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) or Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) professional graduate degree.
The MEL and MHLP are innovative interdisciplinary degrees that expand your technical knowledge and business skills in just 12 months.
These unique professional graduate programs were designed for people like you: smart systems thinkers with several years of professional experience who want to leverage their technical knowledge to innovate in their industry, lead teams and deliver results. Find out if you’re eligible.
In this transformative 12-month program you will:
- sharpen your technical and analytical skills through a project-based curriculum
- gain the fundamental business and interpersonal skills you need to confidently take on positions of increased responsibility
- expand your professional network as you learn from exceptional faculty and industry experts, and collaborate with highly motivated peers
All this while studying at UBC, one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
As of January 2nd 2019, we’re now accepting applications for the January 2020 intake.
We admit students on a rolling basis with three application rounds. If you’re an international student, we recommend that you apply by May 1, 2019, to allow enough time to process your study permit.
- 1st round: May 1, 2019 (Decision by June 1, 2019)
- 2nd round: August 1, 2019 (Decision by September 1, 2019)
- Final round: October 1, 2019 (Decision by November 1, 2019)