Just some reasons why the Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) or Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) degrees, unique in North America, should be at the top of your list:
- Deepen your sector-specific technical knowledge by learning from UBC’s Applied Science faculty working at the forefront of their fields.
- Enhance your leadership abilities and management skills through a collaboration with the Sauder School of Business – one of the top 20 Business Schools for Research Excellence.
- Be part of a vibrant community of like-minded students and build a strong network that offers connections and opportunities well into the future.
- Embrace opportunities to collaborate with industry leaders who are passionate about their work.
- Master the leadership and professional development skills that will take your career to the next level.
- Gain a graduate degree from UBC – one of the world’s top-ranked universities.
- Live and study in BC. Students in the MHLP and all MEL programs study full time at the UBC campus in Vancouver and experience a dynamic, exciting city consistently named as one of the top five worldwide cities for livability and quality of life. The MEL in Resource Engineering Management is offered at the UBC campus in Kelowna in the heart of British Columbia’s beautiful Okanagan Valley, regarded as one of the most scenic regions in Canada.