How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MHLP in Seniors Care is a unique degree that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant cross-disciplinary technical skills that are acutely needed in this field. No other Canadian institution currently offers sector-focused (rather than research-oriented) training at the graduate level. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic research environment at UBC – one of the world’s top public research universities
- learn from world-renowned faculty – including program director Dr. Judith Lynam and Dr. Jennifer Baumbusch
- collaborate with government and community and clinical partners who were instrumental in the design of the program
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals participating in the MHLP in Clinical Education program, as well as students in the multidisciplinary Master of Engineering Leadership programs
- network with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students
Take your career to the next level
Graduates of the Seniors Care program started in positions, such as:
- Director of Care
- Director of Lifestyle and Therapeutic Services
- Provincial Coordinator for Advocacy & Public Policy
Read some of our alumni stories of how our graduates have gone on to excel their careers with their UBC MHLP degree.