UBC Applied Science Professional Programs
How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MHLP in Clinical Education is a unique degree that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant interdisciplinary technical skills required by top employers.
- be immersed in a dynamic and integrated research environment
- learn from world-renowned faculty – including program director Dr. Judith Lynam and Dr. Jennifer Baumbusch
- learn within diverse clinical practice sites as part of a curriculum that is grounded in collaborative and experiential learning opportunities at the community level
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals participating in the MHLP Program in Seniors Care program, as well as students in the multidisciplinary Master of Engineering Leadership programs
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students
Keep Reading: What Will You Learn?