UBC Applied Science Professional Programs
How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MEL in High Performance Building is a unique degree that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant interdisciplinary technical skills required by top employers. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic and integrated research environment that brings together the fields of engineering and architecture
- learn from world-renowned faculty – from both the Faculty of Applied Science – including program director Dr. Steve Rogak, Dr. Adam Rysanek and Ron Kellett – and the School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture (SALA), one of the world’s top 20 public universities
- collaborate with industry partners who were instrumental in the design of the program
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals working in industries that include clean energy engineering, dependable software systems, green bio-products, integrated water management, urban systems and more
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students
Keep Reading: What Will You Learn?