How will you benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MEL in Green Bio-Products degree is a unique graduate degree that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant cross-disciplinary technical skills in demand by top employers. There is no other program like this in North America. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic research environment at UBC
- learn from world-renowned faculty – including program director Dr. Mark Martinez, co-director Dr. Nuwan Sella Kapu and Dr. Scott Renneckar
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals working in industries that include advanced materials manufacturing, software, urban infrastructure, naval architecture and marine engineering and more
- collaborate with industry partners who were instrumental in the design of the program
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students
Take your career to the next level
Graduates of the Green Bio-Products program started in positions, such as:
- Business Analyst
Read some of our alumni stories of how our graduates have gone on to excel their careers with their UBC MEL degree.