How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MHLP in Seniors Care is a unique graduate program that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant cross-disciplinary technical skills that are acutely needed in this field. No other Canadian institution currently offers sector-focused (rather than research-oriented) training at the graduate level.
The Seniors Care degree will differentiate you from your colleagues. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic research environment at UBC, one of the world’s top public research universities;
- learn from world-renowned faculty, including program director Judith Lynam;
- collaborate with government and community and clinical partners who were instrumental in the design of the program;
- take courses with a cohort of students from this program and from the Master of Engineering Leadership program; and
- network with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students.