How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MHLP in Clinical Education is a unique graduate program that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant interdisciplinary technical skills required by top employers.
The Clinical Education degree will differentiate you from your colleagues. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic and integrated research environment;
- learn from world-renowned faculty; including program director Judith Lynam
- learn within diverse clinical practice sites as part of a curriculum that is grounded in collaborative and experiential learning opportunities at the community level;
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals working in the MHLP Program in Seniors Care, as well as students in the multidisciplinary Master of Engineering Leadership program; and
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students.