How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MEL in Resource Engineering Management is a unique graduate program, at the UBC Okanagan campus in Kelowna, that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant cross-disciplinary technical skills required by top employers.
The Resource Engineering Management degree will differentiate you from your colleagues. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic and integrated research environment that brings together mechanical, civil and electrical engineering disciplines;
- learn from world-renowned faculty
- collaborate with industry partners who were instrumental in the design of the program;
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals; and
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students.