How Will You Benefit?
Stand out from the crowd
The MEL in Integrated Water Management degree is a unique graduate program that empowers you to develop the sector-relevant cross-disciplinary technical skills in demand by top employers.
The Integrated Water Management degree will differentiate you from your colleagues. You will:
- be immersed in a dynamic research environment at UBC, one of the world’s top public research universities;
- learn from world-renowned faculty from the departments of chemical and biological engineering and the department of civil engineering, including program directors Susan Baldwin and Greg Lawrence;
- collaborate with industry partners who were instrumental in the design of the program;
- take courses with a cohort of like-minded peers – a group of engaged and ambitious professionals working in industries that include advanced materials manufacturing, clean energy engineering, software, green bio-products, naval architecture and marine engineering, and urban systems; and
- develop professional networks with top researchers, industry partners and motivated graduate students.