Here are five reasons why the Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) or Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) programs, unique in North America, should be at the top of your list:
- Deepen your sector-specific technical knowledge.
- Master the leadership and professional development skills that will take your career to the next level.
- Be part of a vibrant community of students of fellow professionals, renowned faculty, and industry leaders who are as passionate about their work as you are.
- Live and study in Vancouver – a dynamic, exciting city known for its relaxed lifestyle and entrepreneurial spirit. Or, if you are in the MEL in Resource Management program, study in the close-knit community of Kelowna.
- Gain a graduate degree from one of the world’s top-ranked universities.